Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's Her Name update

Remember when we posted yesterday about What's Her Name's pressies?  Well, we speculated that the card from His High and Mighty Mayoralness, Frankie Furter , might make her better.  Well, IT DID!  What's Her Name has NO PAIN AT ALL today! 

We, the Dachsies With Moxie, have now scientifically proven that the way to recover from pain of any kind is related to His Mayoralness, Frankie Furter! Long May He Reign!  Milkbone Sundaes for Frankie on us!

5 comments:

3 doxies said...

Hey ya'll! I has been trying to comment but apparently Blogger has sumptin against me.
Anyways, I am glad to hear What's Her Name is recuperating well and hers is all pain free due to Frankie's moat wonderful kindness, he is a special one.
And I wants to also say dat dat was a beautiful prayer scarf WHN got!

Puddles

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH this is very much wonderful news about What's Her Name. I am so glad that it WORKED... I am very much ticked to have helped her be Pain Free!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL How cute! I sure could use some of Frankie Furters help!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank goodness!
Benny & Lily

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Frankie is every buddies hero...