Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Daily Thai, Thursday Edition; also Frankie, Ruby and Penny's Wolf Pack ceremony- FRANKIE DON'T READ THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!!!

Well, the application for Thai's new adventures in the great state of Georgia has been APPROVED!!!!!  His forever Momma and Papa should be here the end of next week to pick up the not-so-little guy, for his trip south.  He will be living near the University of Georgia, home of the Bulldogs, so I guess our next move is to petition that wonderful school to change its mascot to Dachshunds!!!

No news yet on the new foster so we will let you know.

About the birthday cards for Thai- what if we also get some together for Thai's new parents?  Email Mom at trainwife1962 at hotmail dot com for our snail mail address.

Last- we need to hunker down and start planning the bridal shower and gift registry for Ruby, Penny and Frankie. Any ideas where they should register?  Also, one of the males needs to start thinking about Frankie's Wolf Pack party (better than a bachelor party)  We need IDEAS for them, pronto!!!!!  We are thinking that a lifetime supply of Greenies would ge great gift idea for the happy dachshund pack>  Anyone else have ideas?  Mom know we don't have a wedding date yet, but we need to be prepared for anything and everything (Mom was in the Army for four years and LOVES to plan stuff)

5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

A card shower for Thai sounds grrrreat. I'll peemail your ASAP. GRRRREAT IDEA

A MilShelb Mom said...

Oh! Now we see the email address. Sorry! We'll email you and remove our other comment.
Thanks!
~Milly and Shelby

Unknown said...

count me in on the card shower...what a great surprise for Thai's new parents....

peemail on the way.
MinnaK

the teacher's pets said...

Woof! Woof! It's me, Daisy the Coonhound, and my doxie furriend, Frankie Furter, told me that I MUST come over for a visit so here I am! My mom is a purrfessional pet sitter and even though she sees lots of dogs and cats she has this thing about wanting to meet more furry friends on her OFF hours! Can you believe it?
Anyway, I am a little lost about Thai...I thought he was your dog or are you just fostering him? It looks like he's going to a nice home in GA! Yeah!
As far as a bridal shower for Ruby & Penny goes...well, I think you need to have a bunch of Milkbone Sundaes (Have you read Frankie's recipe?) as party favors and I think you should have "87" as the party theme beclaws Frankie's mom is obsessed with the #87 for some reason.
By the way...(1) I am your newest follower and I hope you will follow me sometime! (2) My mom started a BOOK GIVEAWAY on Monday and it ends tomorrow at 5pm so if you'd like to join in on the fun please go to my mom's bloggie and click on the picture of a smiling BOOK LADY on the upper right furr details!
XOXO...Daisy the Coonhound

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Dear TEacher's Pets- your comments on the milkbone sundaes is exactly why we need to get organized. We will need at least 87 of them to start!!!! Mom also joined your website as a followers and asked to friends with yuour Mom on facebook.

We treated Thai like he was staying with us forever, but we always knew he was a foster. We actually forgot that he was a foster as he became our pack leader. Mom had planned on adopting him for her birthday and his (Mom's is on 5 August and Thai's is on 6 August)