Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It is STILL Frankie's fault!!!!

Today is Saturday, and the weather here is terrible- high winds and rain threatening!!!! So, what do the Dachsies With Moxie do, after Dad has to go to work?  They FORCE Mom at paw point, to take them to McDonald's for sausage biscuits.  Well, we deserved them- we worked very hard last night, staying out of Mom and Dad's way while they sanded, cleaned and then primed the living room plywood floor of previously undisclosed STAINS.  (yes, Mom knew which ones were ours, and thank dawg there were not that many of them)  Right now we are enjoying our kitchen sanctuary and train room/office, while the living room floor gets done.  Since tomorrow is Mother's Day, no work will get done, so the baseboard and quarter rounds can get their second coat of stain and then be installed on MOnday.  (Mom's medicine made her too sleepy to work safely so we had a three hour nap in the Big Bed instead!!!  Mom really loves us)

Why is it STILL Frankie's fault- Mom did NOT forget to give us our Greenies treats this morning, with all of the mess in the house!!!! 

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Saturday!
Starting a day with a greenie sounds great to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hannalei said...

Oh my goodness.. brute force by the power of the paw. I could use a sausage biski right about now. I've been working a service all day and I'm starved. Let Mommy know I would love to see photos of their hard work. Sounds like an exciting process. :)

Taffy said...

Can I come and live with you guys? I never get sausage biscuits. I do get doggie biscuits though so maybe I shouldn't complain. Sounds like your Mom and Dad deserve some rest tomorrow.
Happy Mother's Day, Agnus!
Snuggles,
Twix

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Twix, come for an extended vacation, then we will just pretend that you forgot to leave!!!!

kalyxcorn said...

whoa, sausage biscuits??? lucky!!!!!!

hugs,
b