Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Westminster Dog Show

MOm and Dad watched this last night.  OK, just the hound group, which was first this year.  They woke us up from our 8 PM naps just to watch the dachshunds lose the Hound Group-  Terrible.  Yes the Whippet is pretty, but the mini wire furr that made it to the final 8 should have won, paws down.  He was gorgeous.  (I think Ginger has a new crush)  The Short and Long furred dachsies were gorgeous too, and of course the dachsies should have taken the top three places in the hound group, and then won the whole enchilada tonight.  When has a Dachshund ever won at Westminster- 87 billion years ago?

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think a longfurs won about 10 years ago. I'm thinkin' that we do much better in Mango Minster than that West thingy.
I agree that it is soooo unfair and probably 'as FIXED as a TUTORED dawg'.
Ginger don't get your hopes up. They don't call 'em "SHOW" dawgs for nuthin'. They are all kind of snobby and sort of 'SQUIRRELY'. I'm just sayin'.

Lorenza said...

That is why Mango organized the big event!
Hmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

I don't get it either! I'm always thinking the doxies should take first place and they never do.
Please stop by and pick up an award I have for you when you get time.
Snuggles,
Twix

kalyxcorn said...

yeah it sure seems like the judges are never happy with the doxies. my vote was for the wirehaired mini. the other two were good lookin but the mini had moxie!

hugs,
b