Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Daily Thai- Wednesday Edition

After the raucous celebration last night (Thai's visit to the VET!!) and for the Brown victory in the Massachusetts special election, we did not forget to also celebrate Thai's first week anniversary with us !!!  The menu consisted of double cheeseburgers, cheese only, for the Dynamic Trio, and Angus Meals for the two leggers.  Thai went to bed early, due to the strain of the VET, and we had to wake him up to go to the Big Bed.  What a day he had!!!

happy Anniversary Thai!!!  We are so glad that you are here!!!

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

That's grrreat. Happy Post! Love those kind. I'm just sayin'.

Martine said...

That is a great celebration meal!!!

We are glad you and Thai found each other!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hi called over to say thanks for visiting. I love visitors. Mum says to say that DollyCat my sister st the bridge was also a blue smoke. Hope you drop by again. Love GJ x

Taffy said...

Man! What a celebration meal! I never get cheeseburgers ;o( But I've been known to get mighty sick from things I've eaten. I sure would like a cheeseburger though. Oops! Sorry I lost my train of thought for a minute. Congrats Thai on your 1 week anniversary! How are you getting along with Ginger and Chip?
Snuggles,
Twix